Euromecc filtering systems are in a position to satisfy whichever requirement and to assure the full respect of the antipollution norms. The mainly used tipologies are:
| EURODRY F-63 Dust Collectors|
The EURODRY F-63 Dust Collector has been specially designed for dust collection from the truck mixer inlet zone in dry batching plants during the filling of the truck mixer, for the dust collection on the cement hopper, on the telescopic discharger and on the bucket elevators.
- Filtering surface 63 m2
- Electric fan 11 Kw (15 Hp) with silencer
- N° 66 filtering elements on three lines
- Cleaning system with maniche a controsoffiaggio d’aria, working pressure between 5 and 6 bar
- Multi-functional electronic control panel
- Stainless steel body
| DRYBATCH F-70 Dust Collectors|
The DRYBATCH F-70 Dust Collector has been specially designed for dust collection from the truck mixer inlet zone in dry batch plants during filling of the truck mixer.
The polygonal shape DRYBATCH Dust Collector is equipped with horizontally mounted filter elements, a compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in the access door and a suction fan.
Complete of Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter.
- Filtering surface 70 sq.m.
- Electric fan 11 Kw (15 Hp) with silencer.
- N° 72 filtering elements on three lines.
- Cleaning system with working pressure between 5 and 6 bar.
- Diffuser for pre-separation of heavier particles and moisture elimination.
- Multi-functional electronic control panel.
- 304 stainless steel body.
| SILOTOP Dust Collectors|
SILOTOP is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover. Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEATfilter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements. Designed for cement and similar materials.
- Compact 800mm (30 in) diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange.
- 24.5m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface.
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover.
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full-Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in corrosion-resistant aluminium air tank for minimum maintenance operation.
- Safe 304 stainless steel weather protection cover with lockable snap hook.
| FM3J11V Dust Collectors|
The FM3J11V Dust Collector used like a filter for silos, placed on the ground, with recovery screw Ø114, length 5 mt (ratio motor 1,1 kW).
- Leaking body composed by body in stainless steel Ø800 h. 2315 mm
- N° 14 filtering sleeves realized in felt 500 gr/mq, filtering surface 11 m2
- Cleaning system with working pressure between 5 and 7 bars
- Frontally extractible sleeves
- N°2 solenoid valves of 1’’, coils 24V
- 5,5 dm3 compressed tank air with condensate drainage system
- Collection cone for concrete in Fe360 3mm, complete of lead butterfly valve with pneumatic command and two incomings for the connection of the breather pipes of the silos
- Switchboard with general switch and electronic command card with timer pause-job
- Solenoid in plastic material Ø 100 for the connection of the breather pipes to the filter, clamps and accessories.