System for aggregate loading and transportation
Euromecc produces systems for bulk material handling, with application in several industrial sectors.
For the extraction of the aggregates from the aggregate bins.
To convey the aggregates into the loading point:
- with flat sheet for inclinations until 20°
- with chevron sheet for inclinations until 28°
The bucket elevator constitutes a valid solution for the transport when a great elevation is required and there aren’t big horizontal spaces.
Euromecc realizes bucket elevators for every height and capacity, with heads and chassis in reinforced sheet with single or double cane.
The use of special belts allows the realization of bucket elevators suitable to the transport of aggregate as sand and gravel, with an elevated specific weight.
The Euromecc bucket elevators answer to the requirements of every company, permitting the compaction of the systems and maintaining, however, the integrity of the materials transport and an elevated hour capacity.
Moreover it is possible to remote-control the elevator thanks to perfect integration with our software, guaranteeing a complete and simple automation of the system.
For the extraction and the weighing of the aggregate.
Particular belts that can rotate on a railroad for the cargo of the aggregate from the ground, in absence of ramp.
Horizontal belts installed on the top of the plant for the aggregate loading of each bin.
|FEEDING HOPPER FOR TRUCKS DISCHARGING - TOTALLY DRIVE-OVER
Realized in plate Fe 360, th. 4 mm.
Complete with extractor belts (length 10,00 mt) having the following technical feature:
- Capacity 180 cu.m./h
- Length sheet 10.000 mm and width 800 mm - class 315 - th. 4+2 mm - 3 sheets (total th. 9 mm)
- Self-lubricating rollers arranged in set of three - 89 mm diameter
- Drive roller diameter 320 mm; covered with anti-slip rubber
- 9,2 kW three-phase electric motor - gear reducer in oil bath (1/25 rapport)
Safety system with emergency cable and galvanized protection barrier for the whole lenght.
Including feeding hopper and n.2 vibrator with bolted plate (200 kg).
Provided with drive-over grids along the whole path.
Electric plant and clamp type junction box on board.
- Belt wiper
- SKF supports
- Self-lubricating galvanized rollers
- Rubber coated driving rollers
- Shaft mounted gearboxes
- Upper covering for conveyor belt entirely realized in interchangeable panels made up of galvanized metal sheet
- Lower covering for conveyor belt entirely realized in interchangeable panels made up of galvanized metal sheet (Th. 2 mm)and provided with unloading chute (this kind of lower covering allows to gather together all waste aggregates)
- Galvanized footpath, structure entirely realized in UPN 100 and inspection plan realized in sheet metal (th. 4 mm, parapet’s height 1.000 mm placed along it).